Thursday, April 23, 2009

Found It!

I found my next book. By accident. At the library (who would have thought--finding a book at the library). I went for CD's for our road trip this weekend. To entertain Madi. I grabbed The Wiggles and Veggie Tales. Then I glanced up into the teen reading room. And low and behold on the "new" shelf, I saw this:


You may remember that I read the second book in The Inheritance Series just in February. I never expected to see the third out yet, much less in the library. I thought there would be a waiting list a mile long. I guess I'm behind times.

So with my CD's and my next book tucked under my arm, I headed home. Now my dilemma is how am I going to stop reading it once I start? The last one left me severely negligent, and right now, with our trip this weekend, the packing I should be doing, and the list of pre-baby tasks, this is not a good book to find. But to look on the positive side, it will all be over in a few days, as I can't put these books down. And then life can return to normal.

No comments: