Thursday, July 9, 2009

Book # 26: New Moon

by Stephenie Meyer

So the series must not be too bad because I am flying through them. The second book was better than the first, as there was less time with Edward and Bella (the two main characters) together and obsessing over each other. A little disjointed at the end, as a major plot twist has Bella traveling somewhere (don't want to spoil it). The second one leaves some loose ends, so I headed right into the third one. I'm sure I'll be up late and finishing it in a couple days. Then I need to get my hands on the fourth one, and the series will be completed. I'll keep you posted.

And I know--you need to see pictures of the baby's room and the family room. I've got to get myself and my camera geared up for that!

1 comment:

Mommy Meg said...

I'll have to get around to reading this series at some point. It's so highly recommended. Stephanie Meyer also wrote a book called The Host that Glenn Beck was raving about a couple of years ago.