Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome!

I have been pondering since becoming an avid blog reader what I could possibly add to the blogging world as a writer. As I am a stay-at-home mom of a ten month old, many would advise a mommy's blog. However, I just didn't feel that I could add a new dimension on this much tried blogging topic. Plus, with living close to our family, I just didn't feel that it was a needed aspect. With the purchase of our new-to-us home and the beginnings of renovation, the blog topic hit me, need I say--like a hammer. Why not chronicle our process of making this much worn house into our home. So welcome! I hope you'll enjoy reading about our home repair projects. Some things to look forward to: wallpaper removal, respackling kitchen walls, tile projects, tree removal, and landscaping. So go grab your spray bottle and a wallpaper scraper, and I'll meet you in the kitchen!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

YEAH for joining the blogging world! I was wondering when you would finally start your own. Welcome! :)

Kelly said...

Thanks! I'm excited to get started!