Thursday, September 25, 2008

Delivery

Why is it that when you are home all day that going out to get the mail becomes a thrilling enterprise? Why is it that you get excited when the doorbell rings and you glance out the window to see the back of a brown UPS uniform retreating across the yard and a taped up box sitting on your front step? Maybe it's just me, but my senses have been heightened in anticipation of the art poster/pictures I ordered for the living room. So today when a truck (other than the garbage truck) began to slow and stop in front of our house, I anxiously ran to the window, yes, just like a kid on Christmas morning. After watching in confusion as the man fussed and fidgeted with this and that, I realized it was not a tan cardboard box he was leaving me, but this (and no I don't mean the mini-van):


This is how Josh plans to deal with The Jungle.

No comments: