Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Go Figure

So as usual, when we try to install or have installed anything in our home, something goes wrong, is missing, is broken, etc. So today, we found out we were missing some type of metal box (don't ask me the name; I'm really clueless on this one). So they will be returning tomorrow to install this part and finish setting up the new AC unit.

On a productive note, I did get around to pinning my curtain valances together (no gaps between them anymore). I'd take a picture for you, but. . .

1. I'm lazy.

2. The room is a mess (aka Madilyn decorated it).

3. Did I mention I was lazy?

So while you develop some mental images of what my valances might look like. I'm going to go lay down and read for the all of, maybe, 20 minutes of Madi nap time still existing.

2 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Isn't yard saling fun..I saw your previous post and there is no other way to go.

Kelly said...

I totally agree! I love it and can't describe how great it feels to know you've gotten a good deal!