Sunday, January 11, 2009

Book Reading Competition

I know, I've been missing in action. Part of my promise to you was to try to post more about home renovations, so I've been trying not to post unless it's about the house. As you can tell, that is going great. I will try to post this week about it. In the meantime, I wanted to share a competition I've entered with a fellow friend and blogger, Megan, over at Mommy Meg. After reading an email forward that discussed how Pres. Bush competes with a friend to see how many books they can each read in a year, she was interested in trying the same thing. So we are officially keeping track of the books we read this year. I've added a list to the side of my blog, as you can see no books yet, though I'm almost done with my first. So if you're interested in reading, feel free to check out what I've been reading. And if you have any new recommendations, I am always looking for ideas!

No comments: