Monday, February 16, 2009

A Deadline

We have an official deadline for the family room and attached bathroom. March 27th. We potentially have some friends, a large group of friends--we're talking 8 adults, 2 kids--coming to stay with us. So we NEED that space. We have kicked it up a notch. Yesterday, I started the wallpaper removal in the bathroom, and Josh finished fixing the walls in the family room. And as I usually do, I forgot to take pictures of the bathroom BEFORE removing any wallpaper. But I am going to take some today, and take a shot of the removed wallpaper. This will at least give you an idea of the difference. Those will be posted tomorrow.

Now, what am I doing wasting all this time posting on a blog, when I should be in that bathroom with my spray bottle and scraper. Off I go. . .

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Nothing like having people come over to motivate you to get things done! Best wishes with the wallpaper removal. :)