Tuesday, February 3, 2009

An Original Idea

I think a spa needs to be invented that dips both moms and their kids in Purell, forget the mud baths and paraffin waxes, just throw me in a pool full of Purell and all its antibacterial goodness. I was in school and college for 16 years, I taught Elementary Education for 2 years, and I have never gotten sick this often. Miss Madi has a habit of catching everything that anyone we walk by, talk to, or wave at has. This is the third day of a low grade fever and general crabbiness. This morning we are sitting in front of the computer watching Mary Poppins youtube videos, while Madi enjoys a breakfast of a popsicle. I am happy to report that those two combined has encouraged her to give her toast (her traditional breakfast) a try. Maybe the Tylenol kicked in or maybe she is feeling better. But I can recognize the telltale signs--my eyes are heavy and my sinuses are sore. Well, at least I can say that Madi knows how to share.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I'm with you on that one! Seriously, I went to school and taught for 5 years and have never been this sick either! What is going on?!