Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Big Unveiling

Here are those long awaited pictures of the dining room: (well sort of)



And here is the much anticipated first birthday cake!


Oh, what's that you say? It's covered in a trash bag (yes, it is soo large that it will not fit in my cake carrier). Well, then you'll just have to wait until after Saturday to see it. Besides, currently it is just a hastily iced cake, no fun decorations adorning it, and no tier to crown it. (That's right you heard me--tier!) Now I need to go clean up that kitchen.

2 comments:

Molly Sabourin said...

You are such a cake tease, Kelly! :)

I am eagerly awaiting the "after" photo (as in after it is decorated, not eaten)!

Kelly said...

I'm sorry Molly! I just couldn't help myself. But to make amends, I did post the actual pictures now.