Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The H.R. Flu

So I think Josh and I have officially got the home repair flu. These past two weeks (post Madi's birthday party) we have both been unmotivated and lethargic. Josh has maintained a work ethic in organizing our desk and home related papers, but I've--well--I've really not done much of anything. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still feeding my family and keeping the house some what organized, but as to any projects, well, shopping sounds more fun. And going to the pool sounds more fun. And laying in bed reading sounds more fun. Maybe it's that end of summer rush to do all those relaxing things you planned, but never got around to due to this project or that task. So maybe after today's trip to the pool, I'll be more on track and able to share some home project fun. Or maybe after this weekend, I'll get around to breaking out the paint or finishing organizing the garage or moving all the objects I stacked at the bottom of the basement stairs instead of walking 10 more feet and putting it away. Maybe. . . but now. . . I'm going upstairs to lay beside the cat on my canopy bed. . . with a book. . . to read. . .

No comments: