Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Never Ending Curtain Saga

So do you remember my initial curtain quest? Well, I'm still searching. I have tried sheers from Target, sheets from Ralph Lauren, and now I ventured to Joann Fabric's custom order fabric. My plan is to make window mistreatments similar to these from The Nesting Place blog with some patterned fabric--still to be determined. It might be one of the swatches below. I then would like to hang some type of tie up shade, maybe like these. So here is my currently boring tan and slate gray/blue living room. Any suggestions on the fabric or how to add some color with the blinds? Until I choose curtains, I didn't want to put up any pictures or add throw pillows.






2 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

What a great way to decide on the material for the treatments. And what a difficult decision you are faced with. They are all beautiful.
To me, each one lends a different flavor...traditional, causual, shabby chic, little bit formal, and so on. I would ask myself how I want the entire room to look? Can't wait to see what you decide!

Kristen said...

So many choices! I agree with the comment above as to about each offering a different look to your room. Depends on what you're looking for. Please do show when you decide!