Monday, August 18, 2008

Window Mistreatment Party

So I'm joining in the window mistreatment get-together over at The Nesting Place.



Here is my most recent window mistreatment for my kitchen that was so newly painted. This is a Gabriel Brother's find, which after I got my scissors after it, looks perfect. It's nicely held up there with a tension rod-- no power tools for me!




And here's the leftover fabric just waiting to be used for some pillows or chair coverings. I'll get to that later. . . much later.

And here's my bedroom window, it is completely mistreated by not evening having a curtain to call it's own.


Maybe that's because the bed frame stole them all!

10 comments:

Lamp Tramp said...

Very Pretty!

Sarah said...

Great work!! I love how you did up your four-post bed. And I must say that the color of your room is absolutely delicious!

Shellie said...

I've always wanted a four poster bed and I love how they "stole" you window treatments. Haha! Very nice mistreatments. Thanks for sharing!

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

How elegant, Kelly! (from another Kelly, LOL) This is my first visit to your blog and it's wonderful - I love the whole concept! Have a wonderful time in your house and with your little sweetie!

P.S. The tassels on your bedposts rock!

The Nester said...

oh, I have a 4 poster bed with rails on top too and this makes me want to mistreat it!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I like the trim on the curtain on your kitchen window--nice finishing touch.

~ Sarah

Bonita said...

Very nice mistreatments! Love the bed!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Looks cozy!

Elle Jay Bee said...

I love all your mistreatments...very creative!!

Linda

Wifeof1Momof4 said...

Very nice, very nice!