Thursday, December 4, 2008

Caption Contest

So now is the time for all of you who have told me that you love to follow my blog to prove your perseverance. You've already made it through my sporadic blogging and my empty promises of seeing more home repairs and renovations. And now you have the opportunity to be featured on my oh-so-popular (what I get five hits a day, and three of them are me checking to see how many hits I've gotten) blog.

Simply leave me a comment with a caption for the following picture, and if Josh and I choose your caption, your caption will be announced on my blog! But that's not all, you will also be awarded a Starlite peppermint candy. Who could ask for more? So start brainstorming. . . you have until Sunday at noon to enter. The winner will be posted Monday (well, as soon as I get to it--I need to avoid more promises I don't keep).

No comments: