Thursday, December 25, 2008

On Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, On Vomit. . .

No, that doesn't seem right, but it does seem to accurately describe our home today.

I was pleasantly surprised to wake this morning and feel rested and a little energetic. This wakefulness was greeted with a cough and a cry, as Madilyn proceeded to vomit up her dinner all throughout her crib. Needless to say, plans did not go as expected. We were unable to make it to liturgy this morning, and as for traveling to Josh's relative's this evening, it just was not possible.

My parents were able to come over, and gifts were opened and a Christmas meal prepared and eaten.

I am feeling better, though still nauseous. I am thinking this may be a combination of pregnancy and post-flu. We'll see! Madi has been keeping food down all day, just a little more tired, crabby, and less hungry than usual.

Now we just need to make it through the next few days without Josh breaking into the flu madness, then my posts should revolve around something less revolting!

1 comment:

Mommy Meg said...

I can't believe Madi was sick on Christmas Day! Oh well, there's always next year.