Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Preparation Update

Cards--mailed with wallets of Madi in her Christmas dress

Gifts--wrapped, except for 6 sitting on the desk--they were late arrivals. Oh, and four I'm not done with--it's always something.

Cookies--dough made and in the freezer--except the cookie press ones, which won't be frozen

Decorations--as good as it's going to get--I gave up a while ago on the pristine house--with half completed renovations and a toddler it was hopeless

I still have to think about the meal, and a few other things. But it is getting there. I just need to avoid getting complacent.

How is everyone else doing?

1 comment:

Mommy Meg said...

I just finished buying stocking stuffers & shopping for Keith yesterday. I thought I was all done but then I remembered...I never bought anything for Maggie Louise! Poor dog.

I am going to bake Christmas cut-out cookies with Isaac probably on Monday. He's very into shapes right now. I think he'll love it!