Sunday, December 21, 2008

Something New

So I had my first experience of morning sickness leading to vomiting. Being pregnant with Madilyn, I was tired and needed to keep food in my stomach most of the time to not feel nauseous, but that was it. Well, this pregnancy is proving different. I feel nauseous a lot more often, not horribly so, but enough to disrupt my energy level at times.

This morning we got up for church. We were all showered, dressed, and fed. We were saying our pre-communion prayers as a family--well Josh and I were. Madi was slowly and diligently carrying her friends--a stuffed pooh bear, a yellow chicken-dancing duck, Toby the tot bot, and a cookie monster puppet, over to our vacinity. I was feeling a little strange, but that's fairly regular lately, but then it got a little more intense. So I excused myself, left Josh to continue without me, and I won't horrify you with details, threw up into the kitchen sink.

As we were running a little late for church, and needed to leave right away, I opted to stay home. None of us were sure where this new type of pregnancy symptom would lead, and I wasn't too thrilled with potentially having a repeat in the sanctuary. So I've been nursing my pregnant tummy with Sprite, water, and crackers (thankfully, it all seems to be staying down), while my husband and daughter are at church. I'm just hoping this is a one time thing!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol no prescription tramadol hcl on drug test - tramadol hcl 50 mg an 627

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online ativan withdrawal forum - ativan and alcohol detox

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cheap tramadol online free shipping - buy tramadol no prescription cod

Anonymous said...

buy ativan online lorazepam 1mg cost - ativan quitting drinking

Anonymous said...

where to buy tramadol online tramadol 50 mg and alcohol - tramadol hcl 50 mg side effects dogs

Anonymous said...

order tramadol online tramadol dosage for dogs per pound - buy tramadol nz

Anonymous said...

buy discount tramadol tramadol pill identification 627 - is it legal to buy tramadol online us

Anonymous said...

buy clonazepam online klonopin rls - generic klonopin 1mg

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription overnight buy tramadol for cheap - buy tramadol tablets online

Anonymous said...

purchase ambien ambien pill look like - enhance ambien high

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol online next day - tramadol 50mg much

Anonymous said...

buy clonazepam klonopin dose get high - klonopin and alcohol brain damage

Anonymous said...

tramadol online tramadol for pain - tramadol online mastercard

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online cod buy tramadol online no prescription needed - tramadol 50mg tablets dosage

Anonymous said...

buy klonopin online klonopin overdose how many mg - overdose of klonopin amount

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol no rx buy tramadol with cod - tramadol 100mg online overnight

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without rx buy tramadol cash delivery - tramadol dosage drops

Anonymous said...

tramadol online cheap tramadol buy - tramadol online apotheke

Anonymous said...

buy soma online much does soma cost - drug schedule of soma

Anonymous said...

order klonopin online klonopin withdrawal dosage - klonopin withdrawal in newborn

Anonymous said...

cheap zolpidem ambien side effects kidney - ambien cr how long does it take to work

Anonymous said...

cheap tramadol online tramadol hcl 50mg 627 - tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg ingredients