Sunday, March 22, 2009

Book # 13: Baby Catcher

Chronicles of a Modern Midwife
By Peggy Vincent

This was a reread, as I read this while pregnant with Madilyn. I loved it so much that I couldn't pass up the opportunity to read it again this time around. It is a collection of stories from a California midwife. It is amazing, and brings a whole new dimension to birth. It should be mandatory for any pregnant woman to read, as it leaves you with a sense of excitement and anticipation for your own labor. Seeing all the different versions of the same miracle leaves you excited to see what your own will hold. I would also highly recommend it to anyone, not just those expecting, as it is well written and extremely entertaining. Seriously, you should read this book!

Next book:
Close to Home
by Molly Sabourin

1 comment:

Molly Sabourin said...

The Baby Catcher book sounds really interesting! I will definitely look into that!

And I so hope you enjoy, Close to Home! Thank you for ordering it and putting it on your very impressive "books I want to read" list! :)