Monday, March 30, 2009

Next Book

The next book I will be reading is "The Way of the Pilgrim" Translated by R.M. French. I wasn't sure what I'd be reading, so that was why I delayed in telling you.

Also, this weekend went well! The bathroom was not finished. The toilet (with a slight leak) and shower worked, but we had some problems with the sink. The old plumbing started leaking once we installed the sink and the toilet, so that will need to be replaced before they are finished. We also did not get the door on, but we had a curtain up to act as a door. I'll post pictures soon. We had thirteen people here (10 adults, 3 kids) for lunch and dinner Saturday, and five people spending the night on Friday and Saturday. And I must admit that everything went smoothly. I never felt the stress of preparation that sometimes happens with company. And it was great to visit with everyone.

No comments: