Tuesday, March 10, 2009

While the boy's are away. . .

I got my girl's weekend this past weekend. Josh has a boy's work a.k.a. golfing trip starting late this evening. His Myrtle Beach trip lasts a little longer than mine, as he'll be gone through Sunday evening. Just like Josh did, Madi and I have a to-do list.

Here's what it looks like:

1. Prime the entire bathroom including the ceiling and walls.
2. Paint two coats of white paint on the ceiling.
3. Paint the rest of the family room floor and the bathroom floor to seal in pet odors and smells.
4. Prime & paint the bathroom door.
5. Vacuum both floors so they are spotless and ready for the flooring to be laid when Josh gets back.
6. Pick up the decorative accent tiles from Home Depot for the bathroom floor.

I would also like to finish the first half of Madi's first year scrapbook, so that I can start organizing the second half.

I'll let you know how things are going. I think I might enlist a grandparent at some point to watch Madilyn, so I can get all the priming and floor sealing done in one shot.

1 comment:

Molly Sabourin said...

Ooh, you've got it, too - SPRING FEVER (only yours, I imagine, is heightened by pregnancy :) )! Your ambition is inspiring as I tear through our closets, cleaning out clothes too small, to stained to wear anymore. You'll have to for sure post some after pictures!!