Monday, March 16, 2009

Relief!

Josh returned home late last night, and I cannot even begin to describe how nice it is to have him back. Not that he has been here a lot the past 24 hours, as he leaves for work around 6:30am and doesn't get home until after 5pm. But just the idea that he IS coming home has done wonders for my attitude. Josh came home to eat lunch with Madi and me (his work is under 5 minutes away), and it was so nice to have someone to talk with while Madi ate her leisurely 40 minute meal. And even though Josh was only home this evening for about 2 hours (he had a meeting at church to attend), having someone here to dance with Madi and talk and listen to me was amazing. Not that the phone calls, emails, and visits from others were not appreciated this past week, but there is something about having Josh home that makes the world seem better.

Am I being sappy? I'm sorry! I'll blame the pregnancy hormones.

Oh, we have our ultrasound on Thursday, so soon we'll know which pronouns to use when talking about my large protruding belly.

1 comment:

Mommy Meg said...

Since having children Keith has only gone away overnight twice, and the second time Isaac came down with bronchitis!It was ridiculous. I know what you mean though. Keith does spend most of his time at work, but just knowing that he is coming home makes all the difference in the world.

I though Isaac was the only toddler who took 45min+ to eat! Good to know Madi does it too!

Meg